Wednesday, April 9, 2014


Simply weeks once Amber detected and Johnny Depp confirmed their engagement, the actress' ex-boyfriend reveals to involved Weekly that she is expecting her initial child!

Amber Heard and Johnny Depp proclaimed their engagement last month.

This would be the primary kid for Amber 27, whereas Johnny 50, has girl Lily-Rose 14, and son Jack 11, with former partner arthropod genus Paradise. Amber and Johnny are geological dating since 2012.

When asked throughout a these days show look on Friday whether or not the couple was 'expecting,' Rebel answered:

"She's pregnant already! I saw her three weeks ago," Amber's former beau, actor Mark Wystrach, tells In Touch. "Amber and I dated years ago but we are still close."

The actor, who  opened on further TV on Tuesday concerning increasing his brood.

He said also, 'I love kids. I have two, and they're perfect,' he said, referring to children Lily-Rose, 14, and Jack, 11. 'Man, I'd make 100. But I've got the easy gig, right?'

0 comments:

Post a Comment